SHIPPING AND RETURNS
We ship our safes through FedEx ground. For a limited time we are offering $19.95 flat rate shipping to the lower 48 states. Shipping to Alaska and Hawaii is $49.95.
At Black Box Safe we understand that buying a safe sight unseen can be unnerving. To help alleviate any concern and give you 100% confidence that we do in fact sell the best under bed safe available, Black Box Safe offers an unprecedented 30 day trial period on all of our equipment. If you are not completely satisfied with our product we will refund your purchase amount and freight charges both ways, no questions asked. All you will be asked to pay is a 15% restocking fee within the 30 day trial period.
- Black Box requires that you keep the packaging to facilitate a return if necessary. All returns will need a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. Any returns that arrive without an RMA will be refused. All RMA numbers must be requested within the 30 day window, from time of delivery. To obtain a RMA, contact BLACK BOX SAFE by calling 801-613-0880. We will credit your purchase immediately upon receipt of the returned item with an RMA.
- Refused shipments and products being returned without the original packaging are subject to a 15% restocking fee and freight charges. Customers will additionally be responsible for any freight damage if not properly packaged.
- Black Box reserves the option to repair or replace the defective product with a product of equal or better features and functionality. A replacement part or product may be new or refurbished. While we try to complete service as quickly as possible, we are not responsible for delays caused by factors beyond our control, including but not limited to manufacturing delays, delays caused from shipment of parts to a service facility or acts of God.
- Rhino Metals, Inc. is the manufacturer (1-800-701-9128) of Black Box Safe and offers to the original purchaser, a one year limited warranty from date of purchase. This warranty covers defects in workmanship and material. Applies only to safes located in the United States and that have been used solely in residential applications.
- Commercial or industrial use applications carry a 90 day warranty against defects in workmanship and materials.
- In order to receive warranty support under this Warranty, Purchaser must provide Rhino Metals, Inc. with proof of purchase. Rhino Metals, Inc. will make the decision to repair the safe in-home, at the factory, or replace the safe altogether. If possible, the safe will be repaired locally. If the safe is to be repaired at the factory or replaced, Rhino Metals, Inc. will, at its expense, have the safe opened, if required, and will pay for the freight back to the factory. Purchaser must package the safe for return via UPS. The Warranty does not cover any costs for removal or installation of the safe, or its contents. Personal property in the safe is not covered by the Warranty.
- The obligation of Rhino Metals, Inc. under this Warranty is contingent upon proper use, installation, and maintenance of the safe and shall not apply to safes or safe parts which have been neglected, misused, or exposed to extreme or unusual environments. Any modifying or tampering with the safe which alters or affects the safe's use or operation voids the warranty.
- Without limit, this Warranty specifically excludes any liability for defects or damage caused or increased by the use of unauthorized parts. Upon purchase, the Purchaser must promptly notify Rhino Metals, Inc. of any defects. The Purchaser's remedies are solely limited to replacing parts, or repair, and are at the discretion of Rhino Metals, Inc. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
- Locks and electronic keypads also carry a one year warranty for labor and parts. The warranty does not cover forgotten or lost combinations, lost keys, dead or weak batteries, or improper opening procedures. Paint or powder coat finish is warranted for one year based on proper care and environment.
- This Warranty is given in place of all other warranties and assurances, whether expressed or implied, including but not limited to matters of merchantability, quality, or fitness for purpose. Rhino Metals, Inc. accepts no liability under any circumstances whatsoever, for any incidental or consequential damage or loss suffered by anyone as a result of using or being unable to use the safe.